So, this was to be Julia's second week at school. Shawn drove Julia in rush hour traffic up to school on Monday, just to find out it was Fall Break.....woops....I'm sure I had a schedule saying that somewhere, but with everything going on, I didn't look at it.....sorry about the wasted trip, Shawn. Julia was pretty upset that day because she wanted to STAY there even though nobody was there. Thank you to Dawn for keeping Julia all this week with no previous notice! Julia will be back at school on Monday. I do really look forward to seeing her progress. I hope it happens relatively quickly!
We had the first big winter storm of the season on Wednesday and Thursday. WOW, talk about a lot of snow! Thank goodness Dawn was available to keep the kids, even with all the weather! And thank goodness it was Fall Break!! Nobody would have been able to drive her to school in that weather! Jack LOVED the weather, and I LOVED having the day off yesterday (even after a few mild traffic incidences trying to drive to work, only to find out we were closed....).
I heard from Julia's Vaccine Injury Attorney today. They are planning on coming out mid-late November to discuss the settlement. I have so much to get ready as far as paperwork for them. It seems that as soon as I am done with one stack of phonebook sized requirements, another lands on my desk. I try to fit all this in during lunch breaks and in between appointments, as I cannot really get to it at night with the kiddos around. Shawn refers to it as my "sidework". I am actually amazed I have gotten so much done in the little time that I actually have to do it! Yes, I am pretty proud of myself. I can't wait to talk to the attorney and get somewhat of an idea of the timeframe for the settlement and what all it will cover for Julia. She deserves every nickel for what happened to her, and I will fight for it!
I will post some Halloween pics after tomorrow - Julia is going to be an Ewok and Jack, Darth Vader. I'm going to try to pull off Princess Leigha.....in my old age, and Shawn Obe Wan....(did I spell that right??)
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment