Julia did great her first week at the Rise School! Her teachers said you would have never known it was her first week there - she wasn't scared, she loved playing with the toys, she participated with the groups to the best of her ability, and everything seems great! (oh, except for napping - she won't sleep there so she is WIPED OUT when she gets back to daycare at about 3pm and sleeps til about 5pm.....not so great for an early bedtime, but its worked out ok so far). Anyway, I am so happy things have gone smoothly!
I also want to extend huge THANK YOU'S to Shawn, Janette, Dawn Diehl, Mary Wise and Dr Stacey for the transportation help. This opportunity for Julia would not exist without your help! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I will try to post some pics soon!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment