So, I had an interesting conversation with a good friend tonight about an email she received from her mother - judging her on how she is raising her kids and the values, etc, she is instilling in her children. She got her email, the same day I got my letter............
It is interesting how those (supposedly) closest to us bail sooner than those who see the situation from a different perspective. I have decided to just let it be.....
Had a nice dinner with Shawn and his mom and her husband - their car license plate was "K -Sera".....I had never noticed that before.....
K-Sera Sera.....I guess that is how it goes.
So, we lose some, but we gain many. I have met so many wonderful, strong people and learned so much from others through this whole journey with Julia. I have "lost" many who I never thought I would have in a million years during this journey, but gained SO MANY MORE to offset the number that have dropped off. K - Sera.
Anyway, Jack and Julia, people come and go. The important ones stick it out, as I always will for you!
Love you kids!
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment