I have scheduled Julia with an Ophthamology appointment on the 20th just to make sure Julia's eyes are OK, as with brain injuries, and especially those resulting in hemiplegia (one sided weakness) often affect their eyesight. My gut tells me all is OK with her eyesight, but I just want to make sure before her Vaccine Injury settlement comes through later in the year (maybe). If she has issues, they will have to cover this as well.
I am going to also schedule an audiology appt for the same reasons - brain injuries often affect hearing - and just want to make sure she is ok, and I think she is, before the settlement.
Trying to get all my "ducks in a row" before the final settlement....if she needs help, it needs to be documented.
Will let you all know how she does....
She did great in PT today - she actually hung and swung from a bar today! I have video and will post if i can figure out how......and to think three years ago she couldn't even walk....GO JULIA!!!!
We will get through this baby girl! And our education is WORKING!
Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea! for great PT sessions! :)
ReplyDeleteTammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
@ParkerMama on Twitter