So, yesterday I called someone who had come into my clinic and given me his card and brochure - he is a "life coach" if you will, and works with people who are struggling with life's stresses, etc. He had come into the clinic on Friday and for whatever reason gave me his info. I asked him if I just looked overly stressed out or if he gave his info to everyone, and he said, "no, something just told me to give it to you". We are going to meet tomorrow to talk about some of my "crap" and see if he has any more positive ideas for me to improve my family's situation. He also told me he wanted to do this at no charge......I asked him why - what's the point in that for you, and he just said it wasn't all about the money. So we are meeting tomorrow (in a public place)....hey, you have to be careful these days! But I have a good feeling about him. Then, MINUTES after I got off the phone with him, I got a call from someone I had met at a neighbors house on Friday who is an EMT, but also a chiropracter, and he asked if he could come over last night and treat Julia - again, I said of course and offered payment - which he declined. He used some "activator" thing on her and said he would do it a couple times a week and just see if it helps. All these complete strangers coming out of the woodwork.....its kinda freaking me out! Little angels everywhere.
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment