Why do bad things happen all the time to good people?
My mother got fired from her job of what, 15 years? One of my good friends got evicted from her apartment where she was living with herself and her two kids (and getting a whopping $125 a month in child support from her ex who makes bank, but claims to be unemployed). And many more examples available......as "some" would say - Karma - but I disagree. These are good people living in a world that just isn't fair at times.
We hope to be hearing something about the settlement in the next month or so.....so, hoping I can help out at least these two people if not more. I just don't understand it.
Julia is a bit sick this week - very grumpy, runny nose, tired, etc.....Hopefully she will be feeling better by saturday for the tournament. Lots of giving people have donated, and, if the weather holds up, it should be a success. Have to keep looking on the bright side! Haha!
Got some great pics of Jack and Julia, Shawn and I this last weekend. Can't wait to get some framed for our house! The photo session was a little like "herding cats", but we got it done!
Take care everyone! Hope to have some good news soon! And we may have three more roomates soon - just want to help out a good friend and her two kids!
Susan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment